Thursday, 24 December 2009

A lovely gift & Christmas Eve



A delightful parcel arrived for me yesterday morning - quite a surprise! I'd forgotten that I'd won Sarah's giveaway.

It was wrapped in lovely lace.

A lovely little embroidered mirror and case, just perfect for my handbag.


A lovely card with Pohutukawa flowering and a very sweet lace which I am going to hang on my tree. I thougth I'd takena picture of the lovely Christmas tissues that were also included - you can just see the corner of the packet in the above photo. They look too nice to use!


A scrummy looking Christmas pudding cushion!


Elves! Just what I need to tidy up my house...funny though when I got up this morning it was still a tip!


I think Sarah must have remembered a comment I made on her blog once as sjhe also included this wonderful Pohutukawa (New Zealand Christmas Tree) flower.

Thank you so much Sarah I am thrilled with it all.

Shopping completed and wrapping done, last minute present made so now can relax!


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of goodies. Have a wonderful Christmas! Love from Pam in Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very happy Christmas!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you!
    Have a splendid time!
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you - what a sweet surprise packet to recieve - Lots of nice goodies. Have a Wonderful Christmas with family and friends. enjoy

    ReplyDelete