Without Challenge, there is no Achievement
Lol, mine's missing too, how strange. Do you think we have a background thief? Off to check others.((hugs))Beki xxx
I can see it when I first open your blog, but it's not here now that I've clicked to comment. Strange...
I can see it and it's gorgeous. I hope to see you at the "Holiday Cloche Party". I will have Mr. Linky up tonight. See you then. Hugs, Marty
Well it seems to have come back!
Lol, mine's missing too, how strange. Do you think we have a background thief? Off to check others.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Beki xxx
I can see it when I first open your blog, but it's not here now that I've clicked to comment. Strange...
ReplyDeleteI can see it and it's gorgeous. I hope to see you at the "Holiday Cloche Party". I will have Mr. Linky up tonight. See you then. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteWell it seems to have come back!
ReplyDelete