


Whether it was the weather, or people clutching their purses very tightly - I didn't sell much at all. So what do you do when you are cold and at a craft fair all day? You huddle next to the radiator and make yourself a hat to match the scarf you made some time ago!
We are having a few 'issues' at home at the moment and have been establishing some house and family rules, so when I saw this...
I thought it was just perfect! I'm going to paint the frame and iron the cloth and reframe it.Yesterday I received this wonderful package from Blooming Myrtle.



Great hat, lovely parcel, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOT TO BE BUYING YOUR STUFF??? The weather may be a big factor, I suppose...
ReplyDeleteNow, as the proud possessor of a number of your creations, I can tell them they are missing out. And, your super little owl, named Wallace by me for some reason, and my sweet little teddy prize and the great little stocking arrived today. Thank you so much! Wallace sat on my dashboard in the school carpark for a while today, and then came to help me cheer up a very exhausted 11 year old at his school gate. All in all, a very productive first day for him. Thanks so much!
Just such lovely things, i cant understand why people are not spending - ideal little stocking fillers and whatnot. I must say I have had my days sat in freezing cold church halls, and not sold a thing. Its a bit deflating to say the least. I do think money is an issue at the moment for a lot of people, I really dont know whatthe answer is - just keep trying, afterall you craft because you enjoy the process, not to please anyone else!
ReplyDeleteVicky x
Well maybe they are all organised and have already bought their presents. Make you sick wouldn't it?!
ReplyDeleteNow is strawberry jam your thing or apricot? The strawberry would be my pick, the smell is just out of this world. Of to have some on my bread right now!
Sorry you didn't sell much , I would have bought something it all looks so good !
ReplyDelete