Saturday, 7 September 2013

The Weekend

On the 1st August I endeavoured to go back to juicing and raw foods....this didn't go entirely to plan and I have deviated from this strict diet most days.  However, I have been careful with what I eat, although have still enjoyed the odd cream tea & scone and home backed slice of lemon cake!  I was very pleased to note that in the last month I have lost 1/2 a stone in weight, three inches off my waist and an inch here and there of various other parts of my body!  So worth persevering and continuing this way as I feel I have at least another 1/2 stone to lose and of course then maintain that weight which I am hopeful of doing now I have no medications doing strange things to my body and slowing my metabolism down.  I also want to step up my walking and exercise and am looking into various ideas to support this goal. 

It was a wet day yesterday, so I took some photos of the flowers in between the showers.






Have a great weekend.  

No real plans here, just the usual pottering round, some more de-cluttering and tidying...it is never ending as I am just so slow at doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Moderation in all things usually works better than being too strict with yourself I find. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete