I tickled a frog today,
I certainly did, under his chin
A tickle I gave him.
I went to fetch the piggies in from the grass this afternoon and was surprised to see a frog keeping them company!
He hoped away and his legs wrapped round themselves!
All six piggies went out to enjoy a warm Autumnal day with lots of fresh green grass and dandelion leaves to munch on.
Three of the motley crew, who look like they are indeed of a makeover!
A rose for Sunday.
The next project I hope to have underway once I have bound the three quilts shown yesterday.
I got this book for Christmas I think it was...
Having received some fabulous blue fabrics from my FRIENDS swap, I think I might make this lovely quilt.
Loving blues I think it will be just perfect to make.
Glad the piggies had a bit of a day out in the sunshine - I can't bear to think of animals never feeling grass beneath their feet and used to like ours (well the Wanderer's really) to have an outing whenever possible. Hope that poor frog didn't fall over with his legs in a twist like that! Looking forward to seeing the finished quilts both large and small in due course.
ReplyDeleteOh, what darling little piggies they are! I so wish I'd bought the cute one I saw in Newtown a few weeks ago. Love the froggie too - they are such beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteI've looked at the doll quilt book several times when browsing Amazon. It looks as though it would be a worthwhile investment. Tempting ....!
Jenni xx
Great photos of the frog!! I forgot to say on your other post that your Lavender is looking good. Can you dry any lavender? I have loads in my garden, maybe I could hang some indoors because it smells amazing!
ReplyDelete