Thursday, 3 October 2013

A walk on Thursday

Percy and I had an extra long walk today and enjoyed some time in the Water Garden, a quiet secluded garden in which to sit and contemplate nature, listen to the birds and even do some sketching which is what I did today.  I also took some photos of fungi.  Would love to know if any of them are edible!



Now these ones look a bit like puff balls...they were quite sturdy and solid and look poisonous.





I chatted to a couple who work in the garden.  One of them was taking photos of the fungi as well so I asked if she knew anything about them...unfortunately she didn't.  She showed me some photos of some amazing fungi that she had taken photos of the day before...unfortunately they weren't there today otherwise it would have been great to have had a shot of them....they were pure white and glossy, almost like from another world.




Something caught Percy's attention.


1 comment:

  1. These places you are walking around do look familiar, just trying to ting of water gardens in Herts that I've been to it the past. Percy is a real cutie and his name really suits him lol Hope other things work out for you ♥

    ReplyDelete