Saturday, 19 October 2013

Another unfinished post from March this year!

I have been going through my blog and have found several unpublished blog posts...perhaps because I never finished them.  Have deleted most of them but decided to post some.  This one is from 21st March 2013.

Mussel was 'adopted' by me at the Hatfield Craft Fair on May 9th 2002.


Peter Panda I've had since I was a baby. Poor thing desparately needs some new clothes as he has been very well loved and was cuddled everynight until I was in my twenties LOL



Ping is another Panda (I especially love Pandas) again given to me by my husband in 1995.

I have rather a fondness for Pandas and have quite a few. This fellow has rather a sweet face and is wearing one of DS1's baby sweatshirts. He too is fully jointed and stuffed with wood wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment