Saturday, 28 March 2009

Cushion Covers & Pillowcases

Sitting here at 10.38am on Saturday morning still in my pyjamas when I should be up and 'doing'. Well I have put on a load of washing, but can't fit anymore on my line and now it is raining anyway. I do find it hard to be motivated when it is a dull and dreary day, but have lots to do so must press on. But first I thought I'd post the pictures of the pillowcases and cushion covers I made last night. I'd forgotten how much I LOVED sewing and especially my trusty machines, so I can see me doing a lot more now I have rediscovered this passion of mine.

The pretty little flowers don't really show up very well in the photos and the lighting isn't the best I'm afraid, but they just didn't look right with the flash on.





My cushion covers - I really need to get new cushion inners as ours are rather flat and well used.

Not bad for some scraps of material and four serviettes!


Oh well I better stop procrastinating and go and get dresssed so I can start some of the more mundane jobs of the day - clearing & tidying the kitchen and cleaning out the guinea pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment