I'm always writing lists - lists of chores to do, crafts to make, goals etc... so I thought I would take up Jane's challenge and write a list for this weekend. Probably over optimistic, but still worth a try.
Continuing with the theme from yesterday I need to finish sorting through the sewing materials, cottons and trinkets and organize them into...well some semblance of order.

Finish my crochet bag - I only started this yesterday afternoon and have to say I am rather addicted to it.
Done! Pictures to follow tomorrow.
Also made 4 cushions with material bought on the same day.


Wash and iron this linen which was part of the collection from my FIL's house yesterday.
Find a place to hang this lovely embroidered robin picture.
Buy (?) and pot some plants for my new empty pots on the front porch.
Anyway off now to go and see a friend and have a cup of tea or two.

Just found your blog through some clicking gone berserk and the bit about balancing Kiwi/Brit struck a chord as I'm a Brit in NZ. Strange isn't it...even though the countries are similar they are still quite different. So, as your settling down for the evening, I'm starting a Saturday full of baking, painting and housework (my list).
ReplyDeleteHow exciting my first comment! I've had a blog for over two years but have kept it private so this is a first for me. Hope you had a good Saturday!
ReplyDelete