Thursday, 26 March 2009

Cushions & New Books

Yesterday when I went down to post Mum & Dad's Christmas present - yes it IS late, but hey better late than never I say. (We did get it before Christmas but it has taken me this long to prepare all the photos for it. Yes it is a digital photo frame. I'm hoping it won't be to 'high tech' for them and that they will enjoy all the scenes of our life).

Anyway, back to my opening sentence, while I was down the town centre I just HAD to pop into the charity shops to see if they had anything interesting. Well I managed to find some material, or rather some cloth napkins and a length of fabric to make some cushions that will match our lounge suite perfectly.

The quality of the photos isn't the best as the last few days have been quite dull, but they give an idea, you can see the pattern of the settee just behind the fabric. I've cut out the length of fabric into squares so now just need to find the time to make them.




Yes I think they will look quite nice when they are made.

Two books arrived today which I am quite excited about. The first I've read about on both Jane and Lucy's blogs (links on side bar). 100 flowers to knit and crochet and sewing in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment