Friday, 1 May 2009

Afternoon tea.


I finished teaching earlier today due to um... well refer to grumbles below but was pleasantly surprised to see a magazine had arrived for me. So what better to do than make a cup of tea and take a tray with some (sadly not homemade) biscuits out for a relax in the garden. It was lovely the birds were singing and I enjoyed my brief interlude.

Busy weekend coming up:

Car boot tomorrow AND a scout jumble sale - hoping the times don't clash. This will be the first car boot for the season and I am looking forward to it as it has been years since I have had the chance to go to one.

A show on Sunday in Kent.

Day with the family on Monday - destination currently unknown.

3 comments:

  1. It does sound like a busy weekend for you Serenata!! Can I ask what is a car boot?

    Hope everything goes well, and that your weekend is wonderful!!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah...the wrath of mummy sounds awesome!! It really is the pits when a so called professional lets you down. I put your doctor in the same basket as my car mechanic, absolute pants! A scout jumble sale you lucky thing, dib,dib,dib,dob,dob,dob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for visiting my blog, thought I'd pop over and say, 'hello!'

    Hope you had a grand day out at the boot sale....? Any finds?

    ReplyDelete