Well the last few days have involved rather a saga with DHL involving a delivery that was expected Tuesday! One parcel arrived today - broken - so I'm not a happy person. I've made at least another 10 - 15 phone calls today (not counting the ones made yesterday!) to try and sort things out and hopefully the second parcel will be delivered tomorrow. Never mind the fact I have now waited in THREE days, plus the sender has to replace one of the items due to it being replaced.
So the way I've chosen to calm today is to get on with some more crafts. First off I have a little 'Sweet Heart Sachet' or as I've called it my lavender heart (complete with scented lavender inside) which comes from a pattern on http://www.redheart.com/. A nice quick and easy crochet pattern to follow although the edging is a bit fiddly and I can now feel rather a lot of tension in my arm. Mmmm it smells lovely.
Next is Mr Frogga who is currently sitting atop of my sewing machine. Not the best of photos, as it doesn't seem to be quite in focus.
Last night I finished off a couple more bags from my 'English Diary Collection' curtain material. Only one left to make. I'm really pleased with the material and the result of these bags. There isn't quite enough lining left for the fourth bag. I'm not sure whether to try and get some more plain fabric for the lining, to use a floral pattern, or to make this one unlined. Still thinking.


No comments:
Post a Comment