Kent Show - 3rd May 2009.
Not sure what I'm laughing at, probably something someone said about a 'bad hair day'.
Today the weather has been a typical bank holiday Monday type of day - rainy and overcast and put paid to any ideas for a day out and a picnic. So I've read a book most of the day, done a bit of ironing with my new iron - the other one started smelling like it was burning out, so had to rush out and get a new one on Saturday. My arm is sore today, whether from the ironing or just doing too much I'm not sure. I want to have an attempt at playing later, but not sure I'm going to know how my arm is afterwards as it is already quite bad.
I've got a couple of new sewing projects I want to start - might choose the fabrics later this evening. That's part of the fun, working out which fabrics to use.

Congrats' to the piggies! Isn't it boring have a munted arm? Mine still aches, although it's a lot better now I've been clicked and clacked by a hippy on the Manukau Rd. How's your sons thumb?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous thistle
ReplyDeleteand many Congratulations on the show, Well done piggies!!! xxx
Hope your arm is better soon x
Sumea