It was an absolutely gorgeous sunny day again today - the kind of weather weekends are supposed to be made of. I'm busy clearing my caviary ready for some new hutches tomorrow.
Some of the pigs went out on the grass to enjoy the grass. Here is a picture of my 'Motley Crew' in the enclosure enjoying some handpicked grass.
My MIL came round and helped to do some weeding and clearing. There is a possibility we might get a patio this summer! LOL, I've only been waiting three years!! The back is quite a mess as once we removed all the patio stones (we were going to have a conservatory built, but decided against it), it just became a dumping ground for all and sundry. Yippee I can't wait for it to look nice and tidy again.
Now remember this picture, because hopefully there WILL be an after picture!
One of my climbing roses has started blooming and is looking very pretty.

Plus more pictures of our Norwegian Maple - Sorry I will never get bored with taking photos of the lovely contrast of greens against the blue sky.


I did manage to take a walk (with my good old colourful trolley bag) to our local carboot sale, but only came home with a tummy full of icecream. Didn't see anything of any particular interest...actually I thought it was all a load of rubbish.
Right well, better dash back outside to finish of the clearing up. Younger son was supposed to clean out the water bottles (you can see them sitting on the table above), but well, like anything it seems I'm going to have to redo them...



Beautiful! Love your pigs!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa