
Hmm... raised vegetable boxes...where to put them. Never mind, I'll make them first and worry about where to place them later.
Armed with electric drill I set to!
Much arm aching later...

Three raised vegetable boxes ready to be filled with earth.

Do they look okay here?

I'm hoping so as that is about the only place I could find to put them. The shade only hits by about 3pm in the afternoon, so hopefully that will be okay.
Filling them is on tomorrow's agenda.
Well done Lorraine .... full of admiration for you getting the drill out .... garden and DIY tools are strictly for OH. I'm really looking forward to home grown veggies this year. x
ReplyDeleteWell done - I got Husband to make ours (but they weren't in kit form and I'm definitely not up to cutting joints)! They look nice where you've put them.
ReplyDeleteWell done you, they look great there!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you going to plant?
Rachel x
Good job!! You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll be filling baskets with homegrown crops, x
ReplyDeleteYOu'll be able to grow so much in those. I'd never have thought to put them on angels but they do look good like that. STylish!
ReplyDeleteThey look great on that angle. When does the planting begin?
ReplyDeleteWow, they look really good! I bet you can't wait to get growing!
ReplyDeleteVicky x
great ! Mine are set to plant - waiting for the risk of a late frost to go. The chickens keep getting in to the fenced off veg area & once they see the seedlings they will be unstopable !
ReplyDeleteHi - hope you're having a good day in the garden - isn't the weather gorgeous today. You did a good job putting them together - they're going to look great there - xxx
ReplyDeleteYour garden's looking very neat and tidy and I'm very impressed with the DIY, I shall be popping in to see how the planting's coming along. Glad you had a wonderful break, hope the family coped ok in your absence!
ReplyDeleteKate x
Your raised beds look fab! I wish we had bought a smaller square one and done them like that but our garden really is very small so just the one will do..still not sure what to grow though!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Rasp xx