Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Finding Me

I think I am lost
How can that be?
Where am I now
When did I go
I feel rather vacant
and empty at sea
What shall I do
Who shall I be
Where have I gone
and why did I go?
I want to return
to the me I once knew
I feel so alone
yet am surrounded by love
so why is it so
these feelings in me?
No ups and no downs
No nothing you see
Joy, motivation and enthusiasm have long gone
Where can they be?
I think I am lost
I need to find me.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely poem. I have felt this way too! Sorry you cannot have more magazines!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could check that zippered pocket in your suitcase? Or maybe you could just relax and go with the flow for a while. Take a few notes and I'm sure you'll work out what you want. In the meantime have a cuppa and enjoy doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought provoking poem....

    I quickly wanted to pop on and say hello and thank you for your very special comment on my post it meant alot to me and thank you for the hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very well with yesterdays charity shop finds. Excellent treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping and wishing that you find the new you soon.

    Relax and enjoy the changes happening around you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry 'you' will turn up in good time.
    Hopefully sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a "me" day tomorrow, I get that lost feeling in household of 3 males. I think returning to England from NZ will be unsettling for awhile, so keeping smiling and take some time to settle back at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - just came across your poem- It sounds very familiar - you are not alone in feeling like this. Getting the balance right as your children get older is difficult - I feel like I've had my head down for the last 16 years, being a mother, and now I've woken up to the rest of the world!!

    Hope you're having a good day - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maisey has summed it up beautifully .... you are still there but it may take a little time for you to emerge from your crysalis ... take care and hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete