Love, love the bleeding hearts, they have to be one of the greatest of cottage garden plants. And your quilt is coming along beautifully, I love the colours.
Your quilt is looking great. what a great way to get rid of scrappy strips. Love the flower photos. We used to plant petunias years ago, now with water restrictions there is no way.
Oh dear I still haven't touched my quilt. I'm feeling rather guilty about it as well. I just know if I stop the crochet I'll not get back on with that either.
Guess what I just found in the garden? Blossom! The silly tree did the same thing last year. Your pinks are looking rather pretty. What's the long one called?
Lovely post - those flowers are so beautiful and the quilt looks great. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments - always appreciate peoples comments. I have just realised that I don't have you on my list of bloggs to follow and am off to remedy that as I love what I see. Those raised beds in your garden look fine along the path and have inspired me to do something similar! And your pyrex dish takes me back as I used to have several of those! I'll be back.
I like mad!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos - especially the dicentra.
Quilt is looking good.
Beautiful photos,xx
ReplyDeleteLove, love the bleeding hearts, they have to be one of the greatest of cottage garden plants. And your quilt is coming along beautifully, I love the colours.
ReplyDeleteKate x
The layout of the quilt is looking lovely - well done! Wish I could find the time to get on with mine.
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty in pink flowers.
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are coming along nicely - I love the way they look when you lay them together.
Beautiful.
Your quilt is looking great. what a great way to get rid of scrappy strips.
ReplyDeleteLove the flower photos. We used to plant petunias years ago, now with water restrictions there is no way.
Oh dear I still haven't touched my quilt. I'm feeling rather guilty about it as well. I just know if I stop the crochet I'll not get back on with that either.
ReplyDeleteGuess what I just found in the garden? Blossom! The silly tree did the same thing last year. Your pinks are looking rather pretty. What's the long one called?
Lovely post - those flowers are so beautiful and the quilt looks great. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments - always appreciate peoples comments. I have just realised that I don't have you on my list of bloggs to follow and am off to remedy that as I love what I see. Those raised beds in your garden look fine along the path and have inspired me to do something similar! And your pyrex dish takes me back as I used to have several of those! I'll be back.
ReplyDeleteJane x
Oooh, pretty, pretty, pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pinks and I love the quilt design.
ReplyDeleteNina x
Love your flower pictures - especially the bleeding hearts, and the quilt is going to look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWell I've been thinking names too, so that makes us both mad!
Hope you're having a good week, and enjoying your garden, bet it looks lovely -
xxx