What is this?A few things around the house making me smile today...
The little tin that holds our Green Tea teabags.
A pyrex casserole dish - my collection is gradually building.
A turquoise ring to go with my necklace.
My floral shoes (bought in NZ - Exempt from the Utmost Challenge)
I enjoy reading a rather varied genre of books ranging from bio and autobiography, crime, history, books that really make you think and light hearted 'easy' reads.
One of a series I have just started reading that probably come under my 'easy to read' are the Miss Read books. Sometimes though I forget what I have read and occassionally duplicate books. This has happened with Miss Read - Storm in the Village so if anyone would like this book please let me know and I will post it to you. If I have more than one person, I will draw them out of the hat!
Any takers?Now for the reveal - what was the item in the first photograph?

Thanks for expressing an interest in the meet up - hope you are able to come.
ReplyDeleteLove your flowery shoes - very pretty & perfect for spring.
I'd love that book - have just finished reading The Village Diary by her. It reminds me so much of my first primary school with just a few pupils & 2 teachers.
Ohhh I just love the Miss Read books, I have loads nd just keep re reading them - I find them so comforting! I know - I'm a sad little body!
ReplyDeleteVicky x
Oooh - Liz has just shown us one of those too - are they the 'in thing'?!xx
ReplyDeleteHa! I thought it was BOUND to be a sewing machine! Shows how little I know!
ReplyDeleteI've just tracked back and found your Mag Swap post which is great and I'll do a link to it on my sidebar. Found all your other stuff too and I love the things you've bought and like your poem - very thought-provoking. Maybe I felt a bit like that a few years ago and couldn't pin down what it was all about... I'm sure the fact that you know what you're searching for is a good start!
Love that hole punch though I did think a sewing machine at first!!
ReplyDeleteThat pyrex reminds of my mil, she always had pyrex.
ReplyDeleteLove those shoes!
cheers
Marina
I love the teabag tin and Miss Read books looked for them at the book sale.Nothing unfortunatley but Tom counted 7 Da Vinci Codes....27 degrees yesterday and 24 today, this isn't normal, hoping for rain. Love the shoes.
ReplyDeleteSNAP!!!! Lolol, I found one of these lovely old holepunches on the weekend as well. So much nicer than the ones you get in the shops now, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a sewing machine! I love Miss Read book don't think I've read that one though. Love the shoes, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
I thought it was part of a sewing machine. pretty shoes.
ReplyDelete