
Yesterday morning I received this delightful card in the post from Penny of The Linen Shelf and The Hen House I was admiring her combination of two of my favourite things...butterflies and music and she offered to make me one. However, she didn't just stop at the card above which is currently taking pride of place on my desk, but she also made me a sweet little card...

Aren't they just so lovely and very very special...Thank you so much Penny.
Early this morning the door bell rang again...What another delivery?

A rather unusually shaped parcel, unfortunately a bit ripped, but rather intriguing...I wonder what is in here?

A lovely apron, which I may use for my pegs...

A Blue bucket and a little crab flag...very cute.

This lovely seaside painting which I love.
So who was all this from? Well although there was no card, I suspected this was my SCC Summertime Swap from Bumblella. I checked the wrapping and sure enough it was from Ella.
Thank you Ella, hope my parcel to you arrives soon.
Some birds in the garden yesterday and this morning.



This was what I woke up to this morning...a beautiful clear blue sky with the moon shining.


Found in a CS the other week, and now hanging above our kitchen door.
Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday, I have much to think about and appreciate your thoughts and support.
Lucky you! Love that little CS find - how true! Your bird photography is unbelievable as always - so clear and detailed. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteJane
Lovely swap things. I've only just read yesterdays post. Hope that you manage to get things clear in your mind. It must be difficult to think clearly when you are always in pain made even worse when it's stopping you do the thing you love.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Sue
So glad you liked them - I enjoyed making them !
ReplyDeleteLovely swap goodies xx
I'm really enjoying your photos of nature in the garden (and the sky), and what lovely swap goodies! I hope you're feeling that you have time to reflect and come to some decisions this weekend.
ReplyDeletewhat lovely gifts. The painting is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHOpe you are having a good day!
Love your moon pic. The moon was such a welcome companion on my drives home last week, as on the way out it had been very overcast and raining!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous swap gifts.
Enjoy
Lovely gifts!!
ReplyDeleteAdore the litte CS sign you found as well.
Well I've just read your last post and have to comment. If you are in so much pain and feeling ill all the time I really don't think you should teach even part time. I know when I was ill just being with people wore me out - I often felt like crawling off into a dark cornerr after the first half hour.
You need to look out for yourself, then your family and put everything else second.
I'm sure if you explain that you might need an operation and wish some time off to prepare first people will understand. Then when you are better you can slowly go back to teaching.
Please look after yourself - making yourself seriously ill by trying to be too strong is no good for anyone in the long run.
You had a great week with lots of treasures! Enjoy and have a great week next week too!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa