Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Lake District - Day Four - 27th July


On Wednesday we went to Ambleside and had a really lovely day walking to waterfalls, Stock Ghyll Force, and around the little town before heading off on a longer walk up to Loughhrigg Fell and the spectacular views of the lakes. It was gorgeous, we could have stayed up there for a much longer time than we did as it was so peaceful.

I even took a couple of photos of old barns Jus! They were perfect, complete with worm holes in the wood - you would have loved them! :-)

I'd taken so many photos that I've put them in mosaic format otherwise it would have taken forever to go through them! Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. photos are just beautiful, i'd love to visit the lakes, you've make a little sparkle bug very jealous haha.

    xx
    ps you could enter one of your photos in the countrywise photo competetion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, makes me wish I was there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... I love it that when you see an old barn you think of me. Could be worse, I could be synonymous with the back end of a bus!!!
    Gorgeous photo's, do you need that course, I reckon you could be teaching one! x

    ReplyDelete