Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Pay It Forward (Number2)

Edited: 20.36pm : Tee hee....how to put people off from commenting on a blog post...Do a Pay It Forward! LOL


Last July/August I took part in a Pay It Forward and received a lovely cushion from Nina of Tabiboo. I then made three gifts to send on to three different people (Kirsty, Marty and Lisa) as my part of the Pay it Forward. Anyway I know Jane from Marigold Jam signed up to this a month or so ago and Sarah from the Blueberry Patch also signed up for it via Jane's blog...and I proceeded to then sign up for it via Sarah's blog. Complicated? It was partly by accident as I hadn't planned to do it again, but when she emailed I thought hey why not?

Anyway here is how it works. By signing up you promise to pass on a little kindness without expecting an award. I promise to post a little handmade item (doesn't have to be handmade, and value isn't important, it is the thought that counts) to the first three bloggers to comment on this post, who in turn promise to do the same and thus keep the kindness moving forward. Apparently there is no timescale involved apart from getting them sent within 365 days! Well I certainly promise to do better than that.

So who wants to take part? If you fancy getting a handmade gift from me, and wish to pass on the thoughtfulness, then please let me know!

My lovely little PIF gift arrived from Sarah yesterday morning...Quite a surprise as I had forgotten all about it. I do so like surprises!

Lovely handmade gift tag...


A lovely heart to hang on my dresser...Thank you Sarah it is lovely!


I won't publish any comments until I have the first three - to keep the suspense for those who wish to take part! If you don't want to take part, and yet want to comment, just let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm much to late for the pay it forward thingy, it does sound like a good idea though.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I must admit that I like the idea of this pay it forward. I have just started my own Blog and I even though no one is reading it yet I think I will add something like this to it. I used to work a Tim Hortons and I used to be tickled pink everytime someone would pay for anothers order. Should you want to visit my limit page it is "cupcakes have feelings too". Please be gentle I have only just started and am still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't play this time thanks - I just wanted to thank you for all your recent comments, your support & your faith in me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea, i'll take part and put the thread on my blog tomorrow after BM's meg mog goes on


    xx

    ReplyDelete