Thursday, 30 July 2009

Pay it Forward

In June I was lucky enough to be one of the first three to leave a comment to participate in a handmade 'Pay it Forward' on lovely Nina's blog Tabiboo and today I received something beautifully handmade from her in the post.


Beautifully wrapped with a lovely card.

Simply gorgeous cushion, I really love it, thank you soo much, it is really special!


Tucked in the back in a special little pocket was this lovely bar of chocolate.


Now it's my turn to send three of my lovely reader's something handmade by me so if you would like to participate - and there is a condition - you have to be willing in return to carry on this concept by making something for three of your lovely blogger friends so that the idea continues, then please leave me a comment and if you are one of the first three I will make something handmade by me for you. Like Nina, I am going to keep the comments 'hidden' until I have received the first three comments. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to do something if I'm one of the first 3 :O)

    That is a gorgeous cushion btw :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to play. Please count me in. Your pillow is simply stunning. Love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You got lucky! I'm going to get one too and then start my three out! This sure is fun!
    Hugs, Lisa
    (if you get three others please take them as I'm already doing one but I can do two!)

    ReplyDelete