In no particular order, the countdown to 'Almost 18' is almost over. Although I guess you could say 'technically', if we were in NZ now he would already be 18, and considering he was born there, perhaps 'technically' he is, but we won't let on....

Ready for his GCSE Prom night.

In various guises, Prom Night, waiting at the airport for his adventure to NZ last summer, hiking with the scouts and 'a boy and his dog'.

Game boy birthday pressie, many years ago now and gymnastics competition.

Canoeing with scouts.

Perhaps a clue as to what he may want to do 'Mechant Shipping', a Victorian School - in Hitchen, feeding the deer at I think Mountfitchet Castle and a very common pose nowadays...

Fundraising at Christmas - bag packing in Sainsburys, and 'oh do I
really have to dress like this?'

Skiing in NZ last summer, hiking this year, flying a couple of years ago and playing in the snow a couple of years ago.
How could I possibly have given birth to someone who is almost an adult?
Happy almost 18! What great pics!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Oh Serenata, I know just how you feel! Sam and Beverly turned 18 back at the end of January and I still can't believe how quickly the years have flown by!
ReplyDeleteSharon
Forgot to say that my gruesome twosome had a few visits to the British School here in town too ~ not far for them to visit, I think they probably walked LOL
ReplyDeleteSharon