Saturday, 18 July 2009

Aotearoa

Still feeling somewhat off colour this morning I was still in bed when the postman arrived! He handed over a parcel for me - just what the doctor ordered! All the way from New Zealand! My first 'blog' parcel.

Thank you to my new special friend from afar, she knew just what to send me to remind me of NZ.


My own special piece of driftwood from a beach (?) I used to walk along many years ago. A couple of lovely brooches...


A lovely soap, liquorice and chocolate plus Pineapple lumps! I just love these and had forgotten about them! Thank you so much.

And a lovely tea towel - which will get ironed later and kept well away from teenage boys!

Thank you again dear lady, I am really looking forward to meeting you next year and I will personally deliver twiglets and caramacs if yours don't arrive!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how great!! So glad it cheered you up!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete