Monday, 27 July 2009

The Polka Dots have arrived!

Well the postal service did itself proud this week and delivered the package I sent across the world to Tracey in record time! So what did I put in the package?


Some pretty fabrics including one with spots - that I went all the way into London to Liberty for!


A dotty mirror and its little purse

A dotty bag from Past Times

A handmade flower brooch with polka dots.

A handmade crocheted heart with buttons 'dotted' around

A handmade needle holder

Some handmade polka dot coasters, pot holder and tea towel.

I also included two lengths of polka dot ribbon.

This was fun to do and many thanks to Stacey over at Polka Dot Daze for organising such a fun swap.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - what a swap! All are beautiful - lucky Tracey.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Can't wait to see what you get!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete