Saturday, 25 July 2009

Polka Dot Swap

After collecting the carrots and bran for the piggies from the farm shop this morning I discovered a parcel waiting for me! Exciting - my first 'swap' parcel. This parcel has winged its way from Down Under in just five days!


All wrapped up with a lovely dotty ribbon and lovely hand made card.


A super collection of goodies for me. A lovely fabric bucket, some polka dot muffin cases, complete with a recipe for wholemeal cheese muffins - yummy! (watch this space...), two lovely polka dot buttons, some dotty fabric, a packet of smarties, a little needle book and a fab pattern for making a patchwork cushion. Thank you so much Tracey they are really lovely and I am thrilled to bits with them and can't wait to make the cushion! Thank you to Stacey at Polka Dot Daze for organising this Polka Dot Swap.
Well better go and actually get some of my chores done for today so I can actually do some sewing later this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This blogging lark is soooo much fun. Lovely polka dot swap,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely swap - so exciting to get things from the other side of the world! I especially love the needle case :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked your goodies, it was a fun swap. And I didn't have to wait too long as I got my delivery today - thank you for all my goodies.

    ReplyDelete