All packaged up and waiting to be taken to the post office first thing Monday morning to wing its way across the seas to 'Down Under' - this time Australia. This is the first time I have taken part in a blog swap so I do hope my swap partner Tracey likes the gifts I have made and collected for her! Can't show you yet in case she peeps! Thank you to Stacey at Polka Dot Daze for organising this Polka Dot Swap
Oh how fun. The paper is so cute and so appropriate. I just know she will be thrilled. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeletePretty paper! What a fun swap!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
That looks like a lot of fun in those packages, I can hardly wait for the post people to do their thing. Your package also left on Monday and the lovely lady told me you could expect it in a little over a week! Hope you like it.
ReplyDelete