Without Challenge, there is no Achievement
Is that a type of woodpecker?Hope your spirits have lifted a little with all these lovely visitors to your garden.
Yes it is a Middle Spotted Woodpecker
Brilliant - you are lever to catch him like that. We sometimes have the green ones in our garden and used to get those black and red ones in our garden in France. Lovely birds.Jane
Brilliant photograph, I used to have them in a previous garden, I miss them :-((
What can I say apart from WOW
We get a couple of those most mornings. You were very clever to get a picture as ours fly off at the slightest movement.
Fantastic photo, well done and thanks for sharing him or her with us xx
Is that a type of woodpecker?
ReplyDeleteHope your spirits have lifted a little with all these lovely visitors to your garden.
Yes it is a Middle Spotted Woodpecker
ReplyDeleteBrilliant - you are lever to catch him like that. We sometimes have the green ones in our garden and used to get those black and red ones in our garden in France. Lovely birds.
ReplyDeleteJane
Brilliant photograph, I used to have them in a previous garden, I miss them :-((
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say apart from WOW
ReplyDeleteWe get a couple of those most mornings. You were very clever to get a picture as ours fly off at the slightest movement.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo, well done and thanks for sharing him or her with us xx
ReplyDelete