Oh can you see my halo glistening? I've been a good girl today and actually got on with some tidying and cleaning! LOL I know amazing isn't it....perhaps you need to have a seat to cope with the news and a strong drink!
I tackled the kitchen first thing this morning...it is now sparkling clean and tidy - actually inviting now...I will probably do some baking tomorrow. I'm always inspired to bake when the kitchen is tidy. I wonder how long it will stay that way before family start leaving papers etc...all over the place again?
While doing the kitchen I was scheming a way in my mind a little plan to change my end of the lounge to make my bird watching more luxurious and relaxing, rather than just leaning over the desk all the time....
Why do armchairs have to face inwards? Why not outwards towards the garden? Told hubby what I was going to do and he looked at me with raised eyebrows thinking...not again...buy hey at least I warned him this time.

Yes I know I know I should be doing any pulling and moving...but I need to do these things while I can...I may be needing another operation...will know more Friday...
So...desk moved again!
Think the little one approves anyway...

Not bad for a couple of hours work!
Hubby promptly sat down in MY chair and said perfect! Oi you...off I say!
Yesterday we had a lovely roast dinner with fresh produce from the garden...oops a caterpillar sneaked in as well, but I discreetly got rid of it. Must have been in the broccoli!

Lovely beans

Some lavender hanging in the corner of the kitchen...
The other day when coming home I noticed a huge fungi growing on a tree outside the neighbours house...


Isn't it unusual?!
While photographing the fungi I noticed that the sky was an amazing red and black colour...

I love the way I am noticing so much more...I always was fascinated by things, but now can record them...I always fancied painting...but sadly don't have the skills, so this is the next best thing.
How was I able to achieve so much more today when I did so much sleeping last week? You may well ask...I attribute it to having a lovely blue sky today...makes all the difference!







Fantastic photos, Serenata! I love your comfy birdwatching chair - keep it to yourself! And those sky photos are incredible too.
ReplyDeleteMy mother always has a chair facing out to see the birds. Your fungai has a face in it !
ReplyDeleteWell done! Enjoy some sitting time in that comfy chair and hope all goes well when you see the medic on Friday.
ReplyDeleteJane
Whenever I want to rearrange things DH says I am rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic! You know there is an immunisation for the cleaning bug?
ReplyDeleteYour chair looks lovely and comfy.
I love the moving story - and especially that now you get the feel of outside without leaving the comfort of inside.
ReplyDeleteYummy looking vegies there - must be good seeing the crop after all your hard work planting.
I could watch the sky all day - but sadly never capture it in the same way that you have.
Looks really comfy! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cosy spot for looking into the garden. I know what you mean about wanting to bake more in a tidy kitchen ..... been bashing the baking tins myself this morning!
ReplyDelete