Monday, 5 October 2009

How did Monday get here so quick?

Goodness time flies when you're having fun - or not as the case may be.

Did we get Peanut's (younger son) room done in the weekend? Well not exactly. He must be the most difficult child on earth to do anything with and I got extremely frustrated so gave up and left him and hubby to it. We still need to swap the bed over, but the room is significantly better than it was thanks to much patience on my lovely husband's behalf. Hopefully we may be able to do the bed tomorrow when I finish work late morning before Peanut gets home from school.

The guinea pigs were all cleaned out and what felt like 152 water bottles scrubbed out, sterilized and refilled.

I'm Making headway on my room, but still stumped with where to put some things that are in boxes. I need to do the do I NEED it test on them!

Yesterday evening I sat down and crocheted a cover for my lavender jar - of course in purples.



Today I have been busy cutting out more bags and then remembered I needed to make something else for Peanut's birthday - especially as I don't think I am going to get his blanket finished tonight!




A cushion for his bedroom - in similar colours to his blanket.


Vintage buttons.


Thought this one was cute and went well with the fabric.

Wonderful invention - one step buttonholes!

Now haven't been home from work long so I must print off an amended invoice for school tomorrow - not sure where my head was when I did the last one - and get cracking with this crochet blanket!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peanut!
    Have a great week, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to him - that cushion would go so well in my sitting room - I am envious of your young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jar cover - and a weekend when you can finish a couple of things has to be a good one!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jar cover - so cute. The cushion is beautiful and having a matching button - just perfect.

    ReplyDelete