Do you remember this?

I started it Friday night while watching
Breakfast at Tiffany's. I then did some more Saturday night when watching
The Graduate

I finished it last night while sitting quietly by myself and hung it up on my wooden stand.

And wore it today when we went for a walk with the dogs.
That is one gorgeous scarf you have made - Enjoy and Stay Warm.
ReplyDeleteVery nice indeed! It's not often we make ourselves something, so well done. Pretty colours and fancy work.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I know you were happy to have it! It will be warm here again this week! YUCK!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Lisa
Really good going and a lovely scarf. I love your choice of films whilst crafting,
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Nina x
Oh that looks very fetching. I so prefer crochet to knitting as you can actually see it growing.
ReplyDeleteYou look very warm and cosy and very prepared for this latest cold spell.
So that's what you look like!!! Just as I had imagined which is a first as I usually get people's imaginary faces very wrong when they're compared to their real ones.
ReplyDeleteDoes that make sense? nice scarf anyway, x
Gorgeous scarf, the colours go really well together. You'll certainly be needing it now that the temperature has dropped!
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
Lovely colours - it's good to make something for yourself.
ReplyDeletePomona x