Thursday, 22 October 2009

Letter Writing Swap

When Denise of A Bun Can Dance announced her intention to set up a Letter Writing Swap I immediately put my name forward. When I was a young girl I used to delight in writing letters to penpals and my grandparents and it has only been in recent years that my letter writing has come to a grinding halt. I therefore looked forward to reaquainting myself with my fountain pen and pretty writing papers. I won't give anything away about what I wrote as I don't think Krissy has received my letter yet, but suffice to say I did ramble on quite a bit!


When I arrived home from getting some lemons this morning (yes I have succumbed to the dreaded lurgy) I was delighted to see that there was an envelope waiting for me from America.


Krissy sent me this delightful little letter beautifully presented and decorated. Thank you Krissy!


No comments:

Post a Comment