It's been rather a popcorn and movie, or rather playstation kind of a day for Peanut and his friend. While they have been busy annihilating aliens and other such things I have been busy hand sewing.
Hanging apples scented with lavender.
Pinwheel brooch - although looking at my photo I need to redo the button as it is off centre, now can't be having that can we?!
A couple more tweed brooches.
Some crochet flower brooches.Now I've got to see if I can clear a table so we can have dinner! Normally we all sit around the small table in the kitchen, but Peanut has invited his friend to stay for tea so we will have to move into the living room where we have a bigger dining table. Trouble is it is nicely tucked into a corner, piled with cottons!

Your handiwork is just gorgeous. How creative. I love it. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteI can't get over your creativity! You are not making run-of-the-mill stuff here; its absolutely super. Hope you've had a great evening with Peanut and friend.
ReplyDeleteLove your fragrant apples. And I have a soft spot for crochet flowers. They are such pretty little things. Clearing away crafts is such a rubbish job isn't it? We all need a lovely room for ourselves to mess up and spread.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorraine, you've won a few buttoney bits on my Bloddy Giveaway! If you would email me your details I can your little parcel sent off to you.
ReplyDeleteReally nice crafty bits - just loved the little brooches!
x Vicky x
Butterfly is my favourite. I love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh you're so creative!
ReplyDeleteNow that's my kind of weekend - popcorn and sewing that is not annihilating aliens!
ReplyDeleteNina x