Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Birthday Boy's Blanket!

Yes I finished Peanut's blanket last night! I left it folded up for him and this is how I found it this morning - crumpled up on the settee with his cushion - one of his favourite morning spots.


It was made to his colour and design specifications, although perhaps not quite as large as he wanted - but hey, I didn't have a lot of time and it is enough to cover his bed and for him to use to snuggle on the sofa.


I've had a busy evening tonight as well, but I'll show and tell another day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh well done! So glad you made your deadline!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they look great together, even crumpled? Our boys each have a blanket for snuggling on the sofa, but because they tend to share their blankets with the dog, and/or trail them round on the floor, I stick with cheap fleece blankets which can be thrown in the wash and dried in one day. It would be awful to see how they treated a handmade blanket, but they do have handmade quilts on their beds. (Made by a friend, not me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazingly quick work! He must be so pleased.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete