Despite the postal strikes a little parcel popped through the post today for me from Vicky of
Anglesey Allsorts.

It was a bit like pass the parcel...

Beautifully wrapped...

Buttons! I had been one of the lucky ones to win her button giveaway!
Thank you Vicky, they are great - a girl can't have enough buttons you know :-)
I have been busy sewing again today. Partly successful and partly very frustrating.

Successful - Morley the Moreport

Extremely frustrating.... this floral bag.

The instructions were not especially clear and I think the handle is too short. Plus it has taken me hours to make!

Still it is very roomy and fully lined, with an internal pocket has plenty of room for the kitchen sink!
You are quite right .... you can never have too many buttons .... and sods law says when you are looking for a particular one you will never be able to find it ;-)
ReplyDeleteCute Owl :)...and the bag took you hours did it? well just thank your lucky stars that your not me as that bag would probably take me weeks and then probably comeout without an opening....its really pretty... well done xxx
ReplyDeleteA buttony delight and your owl is really cute.
ReplyDeleteNina x
I love the parcel of buttons! And I think your bag is very nice - the bigger the better on the bag front, I always feel.
ReplyDeletePomona x
Glad they arrived safely what with the postal strike an all!
ReplyDeleteJust love the littlr Owl!
Have fun with your buttons!
x Vicky x
Oh ah! I love it all! Your birdie is too cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Great parcel of buttons. Love the owl, I've made a few of those now, they're quite addictive. Your bag may have taken a long time but it looks very pretty.
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
Those are a very nice selection of buttons. One extremely cute birdy - hope he has a nice home to go to. Great bag, understand the frustration when the pattern just doesn't quite make sense! Enjoy the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI regonise your owl! I took his cousin, the bag, shopping with me this morning (and he and his cousin are both looking great). I do like the new bag you've made, too, although it must be pretty frustrating.
ReplyDeleteSo, are you going to go back and buy the CS handbag? I suppose I really did NEED mine, but frankly, I might have bought it even if I didn't...