I have a new addition! Meet Chester :-)
My friend and I saw Chester in a pet shop in August last year. I hummed and haaed about buying him and so she bought him instead and I named him! He has been keeping her disabled elderly pig company for the last year and unfortunatley he recently died so Chester has finally come to live with me :-) So why did I name him Chester?
Well with his back being checked like it is and resembling part of a chess board, he just had to be Chester really.Yesterday I managed to get a batch of hearts made.
Which is just as well as I received a phone call this morning and I now have not one, but three fairs booked, the first being on 5th November so I am going to really have to get cracking with my sewing and crafting to get enough made. I have lots of ideas buzzing around in the scrambled brain of mine, just need to start formulating them now and producing the actual items.
My living room resembles a fabric warehouse - a rather untidy one at that!
Which is just as well as I received a phone call this morning and I now have not one, but three fairs booked, the first being on 5th November so I am going to really have to get cracking with my sewing and crafting to get enough made. I have lots of ideas buzzing around in the scrambled brain of mine, just need to start formulating them now and producing the actual items. My living room resembles a fabric warehouse - a rather untidy one at that!

Well done - I hope all these fairs go well! Chester has a very sweet face - very photogenic!
ReplyDeletePomona x
Hello Chester ... what a handsome GP you are. Lovely hearts Lorraine and fantastic news about the fairs. I've been going thru my fabric stash and there are bits in there that I'd totally forgotten about!
ReplyDeleteLovely Piggie - Hope he likes his new home and friends. Gorgeous plate of Hearts - 3 Fairs that seems like a lot of sewing - Enjoy
ReplyDeleteGood to meet Chester! Your hearts are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa