Friday, 9 October 2009

New Library Books

Making full use of our local library, I spied four 'new' books in today. The library run a 'circulating stock' scheme so there are often new books in the library that I haven't had out before which is good. These books look to have some lovely ideas in them. Whether or not I'll make anything from them is questionable, but I do love browsing through these books and getting ideas.


This sounds good - 'to make in a weekend'.



After my 'jean' bag I made the other day I thought this might come in handy for other ideas.


Only a short and sweet post today as I had rather a tough phsiotherapy session today, so need to sit with some heat on, which is difficult hunched over the computer! So I'm off to drool over my library books.

5 comments:

  1. How I love to browse the craft books in my local library. I think I have had all of them out by now and they don't circulate. What a great idea that is! Love your denim bag in last post too. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your books!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know if you manage to get one of those 'do it in a weekend' projects done in a weekend...I can never quite get everything completed, but that may just be my goldfish like attention span.
    Have a great weekend and I'm glad to hear peanut enjoyed his birthday, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books do look great - I loved our UK libraries, but have never really considered the French ones, which is silly, as I can read French non-fiction so long as it has some pictures with it! Just off to post your parcel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick and easy always tempt me! And the jeans one looks very interesting, too. I am sure it is good to rest - sitting at a computer is the worst thing for aches and pains, I find. Hope you feel better for it.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete