Okay, so I have posted twice today, but it is such a fantastic lovely blue sky day that I just had to take some photos of the garden when I got home from work this afternoon. I've watered my plants in pots, washed a couple of piggies for the show tomorrow and am about to have a cup of tea in the sunshine, but I wanted to share my excitement of the lovely day and the beautiful blossoms with you all.











This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSerenata,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous beautiful day.. All the blooms are breath taking .. esp the orange ones. Thanks for sharing your day in photos and your precious bear collection with us.
Have a Blessed weekend.
Hugs,
Debbie
Hi Serenata, I'm Becky and it's nice to meet you!! Your blog is so lovely!! Birds and blooms are my two favorite things besides the beach and the mountains!!
ReplyDeleteYour garden must be an awesome place to be!! I have all easy to grow plants and shrubs and now have to add flowers!! I'm having a hard time picking them out...but will eventually!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Blessings,
Becky