Thursday, 30 April 2009

Crochet Kitten, Working Lunch Challenge

After a lazy morning of reading I finished my little crocheted kitten courtesy of Fi at Marmaladerose.





Thank you Fi, a nice easy pattern to follow.


My next project was to do some more sewing on my new machine to give it a good testing out. Now what to make? I decided to make an apron - perhaps I'll even wear it, who knows?



Here is my picture for the working lunch challenge over at at You Did What?.

To make the apron I used some material from a duvet cover and for contrast I made the pocket out an old nightdress.


3 comments:

  1. Hoooray! Well done. Your little kitty looks fantastic. So glad you found the pattern easy.

    The apron looks great, I wear aprons nearly all the time,(I'm very messy) I have a grand total of 4 now, but only one of them is home made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember housecoats? I'm tempted to start a Jamie like crusade to bring back the humble housecoat. My Nana had a different one for each day of the week, with Sunday's being really rather fine as I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! with the kitty (thinking of having a go at making one of those) and the fabulous pinny.
    x
    sumea

    ReplyDelete