
First off I am gutted as I won this fabulous sewing box the other day on eBay. I was really looking forward to receiving it as it was going to sit beside my chair in the lounge. Oh the plans I had for it. Well.... something completely different arrived in its place - definitely NOT what I wanted. I emailed the seller and it appears they sent the wrong item to the wrong person. So I was hoping they could get it back. But no I received a refund today which I guess is good in one way.... BUT I wanted MY sewing box. So I'm feeling rather sad. I mean just look at all the goodies inside it!


I just can't believe my luck, or rather bad luck. This is the second time I've been stung on eBay in just the last month. I won a lovely quilt one weekend, paid for it instantly including the £12.50 postage! I still hadn't heard anything from the seller by the Thursday so emailed them. They told me they had posted it Monday. I then got another email to say they hadn't but had washed it, but couldn't afford to post it yet as they had no money in Paypal?? I politely explained I was disappointed as I had paid instantly and that included the postage. Friday I got an email from them saying they were refunding me as they didn't think they had been unreasonable. Excuse me I hadn't accused them of anything, just stated I was disappointed but was still looking forward to receiving it. Go figure!
Still to balance that out I have also had very good transactions on eBay, and I suppose at least I've got my money back. Trouble is what sort of feedback do you leave, especially the one involving the quilt? I'm always worried with that sort of person they will get nasty and leave bad feedback for me. I would imagine that is what they are banking on.
More confused feelings are about my music and the fact that I am finding it difficult to play and I have to return to work after Easter. But more of that another day.
Aren't these pretty?

We've been to my FIL's again today to do some more sorting. I managed to package up a box of glassware. This is so difficult. What to keep, what not to. It wouldn't be so bad if we had the room, but we don't. Our loft is already full to the brim. Many mixed feelings here.
In one of the cupboards was this lovely brand new in box (but sadly stained with age) embroidered tablecloth and napkins. It will need washing, but I'm not sure what is best to use to get the stains out.


I've never been one for buying magazines, but the few months I have been rather partial to buying the odd house and home magazine, but went a bit overboard in the supermarket today. There was another one I wanted to buy, but I think I recently subscribed to it - I can't remember so must check! Think it goes with the feeling slightly down territory.


No comments:
Post a Comment