Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Flower Power

Just a few pictures today as I've been busy cleaning out guinea pigs, taking my younger son to the library, having a quick wander round the charity shops in the town where my FIL lived and attending to more clearing at my FIL's house. This evening I still need to write up my letters and invoices for teaching this term and put them all in envelopes ready to post tomorrow morning. I've been procrastinating about doing this as I'm really not looking forward to going back, especially after hearing I'm now going to have to teach in the utility room!! With no piano or other equipment. AND they charge me for room hire! Anyway enough of my moans.

My front porch has gone through rather a transformation (of which I will post about at a later date) and these are some of the flowers in pots that sit on my porch. They are starting to look really beautiful.




My camellia has gone from having just one flower to many, with quite a few buds still to open up.


Lastly I have a new old book to read. I do love the covers on these old books!

No comments:

Post a Comment