Thursday, 23 April 2009

Busy, busy

It was a day full of being busy yesterday. Cleaning out guinea pigs, putting them out in the runs on the grass, cleaning food bowls and water bottles, oh and hanging washing on the line. It was a fabulous day - and quite hot. By the end of the day I was absolutely shattered. I still have some hutches left to do today but ran out of hay and newspaper!

I'm not sleeping very well at the moment and seem to be having not exactly pleasant dreams when I do. I tossed and turned most of last night and even got up around 4.30am for a little while. Of course I've woken this morning feeling exhausted and I've got so much to do today, yet what am I doing - sitting here in my nighty still!

My list for today:

Go to Costco for some floor matting for the garage and a fly zapper! (whooo exciting!) Got the fly zapper, decided against the floor matting as the garage floor is too uneven.

Collect hay, newspaper and bran so can finish cleaning out piggies. Yes did this :-)

Take YS to optician. His eyes have improved so that is good.

Paint tray - it needs prettying up. I used Farrow & Ball, Borrowed Light 235

Before:

After:


General tidying of lounge and kitchen.

Find some time to relax!

Not exactly exciting.

I'll leave you with a picture of one of my favourite toys I had as a child.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you have been busy. Is it time for a lie down with a cup of tea and a gingernut yet?

    ReplyDelete