No blue sky today unfortunately, it is just a hazy white kind of sky, one that doesn't know quite what it is going to do. I have a busy day today and have to go into London soon for a physiotherapy appointment, so only a little Blue Monday post for 'Blue Monday' hosted by Sally at Smiling Sally.This pretty little vase was bought from a beautiful craft shop on the West Coast of the South Island New Zealand in 1998. I think it is probably a scent vase as the little top pulls out. This is displayed in a wall display cabinet that is set in the wall between the lounge and the hallway.
The little dolphin below I have had since I was a child. I think my Nan & Pop gave it to me, but I can't remember, it may have been given to me by my Mum & Dad when we went to a glass blowing place. All I remember is having it 'forever'. It is also displayed in the same unit.
Both items are beautiful. I can see why you proudly display them. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteFirst time to visit your blog. Your vase is beautiful, what a great momento of your trip. Your dolphin is a pretty family heirloom.
Thanks for sharing!
Crystal
thehummingbirdcottage.blogspot.com
Love the little dolphin and so great that you have had that since you were a child.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday!
The little bottle and dolphin are both stunning. How wonderful to have such beautiful items from childhood. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteThe bottle is so pretty and the dolphin is just plain cute!
ReplyDeleteOK I'm stumped! What's a Cavy? I love your pretty blues. Happy Blue Monday to you!
ReplyDeleteVery cute blues; especially the dolphin. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Hi....lovely blue pieces. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday.
Barb