Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Yes more bags!

Well I've been a busy little bee again today. Been to the bank, done some washing, managed to buy a couple of as new long sleeve cotton t shirts from a charity shop for Mr 18 to take to Swaziland and made a couple of bags. The first one is for him to take with him as a hospitality gift as he gets to stay with a family for one night. I do hope they like it.

I wasn't sure how the pattern would look on this type of bag, but I must say I am quite pleased with how it turned out. Not bad for curtain remnants!

A couple of useful pockets inside.

Next I decided to try a new pattern. This bag didn't take me long to make at all and is also padded so is nice and soft on the shoulder.


Pocket inside.

Orange buttons from Liberty on the side.



Sits on the shoulder quite nicely. Not bad for some fabric I bought at a charity shop and again lined with curtain remants.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, great swaps! I like all your bags, especially the tote that is for a gift. It is also a really lovely idea, I'm sure they will love it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I turn my back for 5 mins and miss out on hundreds of great posts! Love your booty finds and well done on making such lovely bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bags and I'm sure they will love there gift.

    Have a lovely day,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete